"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Thursday...

A day at home today :-)
Had to be up and dressed before nine though as a building control inspector was coming round to sign off the Sun room.It has only been up about ten years!! Somehow we didn't get the final completion notice and I only realised when I was doing some sorting out a while ago.

Arranged the holiday to the Yurt - YAY - and booked the animals in Kennels for that holiday and also our week in June when we go to my Aunts house in Yorkshire.

I was going to bake a cake but got sidetracked and then woke Milly at 11.Made her breakfast in bed today... Then we did our own things for a while before getting down to the business of the day.

Milly's room!

We had set today as the day to tackle it. Milly wanted to do a Clutter Nutter ( Tv show ) type thing and take pictures before and after...


                                              
 




One and a half hours later we had completed it and it now looks like this...










Milly under the covers, watching Wild at heart on a portable DVD player. She has decided not to post a picture of her new hair colour, she wants people she knows to see it in the flesh first...



Alan came home early. A pleasant surprise :-) He had some jobs he wanted to get done and has been to pick up Beauty's food from the butchers and booked the car in the garage for MOT and Service and is now cleaning the car inside and out.
I'm off to make tea and I imagine the two of them will walk Beauty at some point, not sure what the rest of the day will bring though...

1 comment:

Pixies Momma said...

Beautiful room Beautiful girl, well done!