"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 14 July 2012

A quick photo post as time is short and crochet awaits :-)) 

It has been a busy day with one thing and another...
Not long after we got up we had a visit from the lovely Amy who had tales to tell about her school trip to Germany...As I was making Milly her breakfast I added another egg and some bread and made Amy some eggy bread and beans too :-) They hung out for a while upstairs and then bounced for a while before asking if they could go in the paddling pool as it was so warm out. Whilst they walked back to Amy's so she could get changed Alan and I took the cover off , I sieved all the debris that had managed to get in and Alan blew up the big tyre for them. If the weather had been better in what has passed for Summer so far the pool would have warmed up a bit over the months it has been up 
They went in for a while but the water was freezing
As I got ready to go into town they were coming in to get warm :-) 
The rest of the day was taken up with jobs and a trip into town for me.

I wanted to record a really lovely trip we took to Beamish a few weeks ago with Liz, Gary and the kids.
Charlie boy came too <3



Fish and chips in the old fashioned way..








Most Delicious and highly recommended :-)) 
Could be a long wait as they cook them but well worth it.



Camera shy Milly with El.


Milly and Catherine at School :-))



Handsome Charlie Boy <3


Galloper.



Ice creams.


Sarsaperilla  Milly's new favourite drink.


Tram rides and Bus rides.


Oh and the reason Milly wants to visit again Shuggy boats :-))


Physically it was a big trip for me having traveled from home the day before. 
I would normally have had a day to rest but I was so well looked after. 
Liz and Gary both took cars so we could all fit in and I didn't have to drive all day..
When I got back Liz's Mum looked after me as by that time I was a bit like a limp rag :-))

A wonderful day with really wonderful people <3







No comments: