"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Its been a while!

Hello again :-) Been a while!
I have had a virus,well not me personally, this machine was hijacked!!
Luckily I took out extra cover when we bought it and was able to get help and a nice guy talked me through the process for eliminating the pesky thing.I have AVG free security and he advised Malwarebytes (also free) as extra cover and once downloaded that did a full scan and cleared all infections.
That was time consuming but easy.Then as the system needed to be reset (have no idea of technical terms at all ) I had to spend far too much of my life transferring all the info from this PC onto Emily's laptop. 
Neither of the dongles we use have great storage capabilities so it was a long process to swap info from here bit by bit!
It took most of last Sunday while Alan and Emily were out for the day.

Anyhow that done I rang again and was talked through what to do to set up again. I then spent even more time downloading all the applications we had on before it was invaded!

I intend to invest in an external source to store info on, cos I never want to go through that tedious process of transferring files again.
 
I could have used the laptop to blog but to be honest I just didn't feel very motivated to write.
Too many things to try to recall from the time I have been absent so here are a few pics I had on my phone of things we have been up to.We have been making the most of the good weather and longer days,taking every oppotunity to get out there and enjoy it!

A family walk on the beach.

 

Milly was telling us a Story and we found this carnation that had been washed up which led to a fabulous tale of flower faeries :-)



A sleepover with Tom,where fifties style make up was applied.
Here is a before.



And here is the after!!How grown up does she look!!



A days play with a little pal, a walk in the sunshine ,to play in the river, and explore the woods.




Another day another walk,this time with a homemade magical Shaman spirit summoning stick!


Setting the scene for a visit from my sister and her Husband.
Crusty bread and chicken stew,simple fayre made special with candles and good company.



Another walk on the beach.The same beach but different light,I never tire of this place.
Milly in full flow telling me a story as we walk.


In the last picture Milly is teaching a reluctant Beauty how to fetch a stick from the water.She loves to fetch sticks but has never been sure about those waves :-)
Milly got very wet as she went in further and further to entice Beauty in slowly. Beauty went in deeper than she has ever dared to before:-)) 


2 comments:

MillieMadHatter said...

:L awesome it sounds cool :) glad you're back ! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I had the same issue in January, but our computer crashed! I kind of appreciated not being computer addicted for a few weeks. :) Your phone takes really good pictures!