"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Back to normal soon?

I would love to say I have been absent because of the exciting fun packed days taking all my time and energy,however that would be a big porky pie;-)

We have been through what I will describe as a lull.Probably a well deserved lull but not very blogworthy.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I just assumed you were building up to Learn Nothing Day ;-)

stefndawniy said...

* waving :-)

Colleen Paeff said...

Looking forward to "normal service." :)