"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Monday 27 April 2009

Back Home.......

Back home,great hols,very tired and taking a couple of days to do as little as possible:-)

Milly got back and went into nest making mode.






Which morphed into the ice bridge(row of chairs and a rug rolled up on top as an added danger to balance on!!) as she continued her Golden Compass game.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

glad you had a good time away. lol at the game!

Shirl said...

Sounds like you had an enjoyable holiday ... :0)

Colleen Paeff said...

That looks like great fun!! :)