"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mothers day message!

My card from Milly on Mothers day made me cry..
It was done at the last minute - as is Milly's way :-)
Written in pen on a folded piece of purple ( my favourite colour  ) paper.

MUM!
 There is a thousand reasons why I love you.
But if I had to pick just
5....

( Inside )
To Mum xxx

1.. You are caring and loving!!!

2.. You always know how to make things better!

3.. You can always make me happy when I'm sad!

4.. I love you and I always know you love me back!

5.. You're my Mum and no one loves me more than you do!

Loads and loads of love xxxx

A very simple card with such a powerful affirming message for me.
Seems as though I might be doing something right ;-))



No comments: