"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Excitement levels high!! Tomorrow is not xmas eve?

Milly has devised a plan to help with the building excitement as the big day draws near :-) Tomorrow is not Xmas eve! She has decided it works if she thinks it is a normal day tomorrow and that way she will be able to get through the day without exploding :-))

Another full on day today,I had to use all my powers of positive thinking to get myself out of bed this morning!!

I was up first and had a chance to have a cuppa and eat breakfast whilst catching up on blogs.

Milly wasn't far behind and I made pancakes for her while she watched TV.I then started on the housework while she played,joining her on and off during the day for play and tickle fights.The first play session I joined her in included our two families (soft toys of various types) who lived near each other.She asked who my family was and I went through the family members and as I got to who the dad was she said it couldn't be because that toy is a female (I love how she remembers the names and where we got each toy and which sex she has allocated them). She suggested they could be lesbians which set us off on a conversation about IVF,sperm donation and adoption amongst other things.I do love how easily we can discuss any topic,it happens so naturally,even when playing with soft toys!

We made Beauty her Christmas breakfast cake.

Beauty is fed on raw food diet ,consisting of chicken carcass most mornings.Alongside this she has lots of leafy veg and other concoctions including grains and starch meals.I used a book called Give your dog a bone . We put all sorts of veg and fruit in the processor and  froze some for the rest of the month.We mixed some with marmite gravy and put it in her bowl with a couple of eggs and cheese on top.It is in the freezer ready to take out on xmas eve.Milly enjoyed doing it and wants to do something for Socks as well.

Alan has now finished work for the holidays and we are looking forward to spending time together.

A bit of shopping tomorrow to get the steaks for our christmas day meal and a few other bits and bobs.We found last year worked so well that we have decided to do the same again.I can't tell you how much less stressed I feel. Being at home just the three of us doing what feels right for us is a joy.

We are at my sisters with the rest of the family on Boxing day for a buffet.Looking forward to that .We are all contributing food and drink and will have some presents to open together.I will still make a full christmas meal but it will be on Sunday.We are thinking we might just get a large organic chicken instead of a turkey but I will see what is there when I go in tomorrow.

I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas,I hope it is exactly what you would like it to be.

Peace and  love

Lynn xxxx



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas as well!