"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 10 January 2009

A snuggly sneezy saturday...

Still fighting this rotten cough/cold.:-(

Just watched the last three episodes of The Diary of Anne Frank with Emily and cried like a baby at the end.We have seen the old film and Emily is keen for us to get the book.I am also going to download the documentary that was on from BBCi.

While browsing around I also found some intersesting articles I hadn't seen before on unschooling here

Back to lie on the sofa wrapped up in my blanket to watch TV with Emily:-)

4 comments:

K said...

We loved the Anne Frank programme too - the documentary is well worth watching.(And you weren't the only one in tears!!)
Thanks for the link to the articles, going to spend a bit of time looking through them now. x

Unknown said...

Feel better soon, colds are so boringly annoying.

Thanks for the article, off to read it.

Grit said...

hope you all soon feel better with the coldy stuff. but at least you can stay at home in the warm, scoffing ice cream for sore thorats while it is -6 outside! that is a good combination!

Sam said...

Hope you feel better soon :-)