"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Sleepover Tag and the I love you game!!

Began feeling more human a couple of days ago:-)

Emily and E(teenage friend) have been playing sleepover tag:-)

We took E with us to see Twilight on Sunday.Alan and I have enjoyed reading the book to Emily and I was very impressed with the film,it wasn't totally Al's cup of tea although he did enjoy it.I can't wait to read the rest of the books now!!

On Monday I took them both with me while I had my second Cranial osteopathy app and E had made a Twilight Quiz up the night before and they played it while I went in for my treatment.Emily got all 25 questions right and she was very pleased with herself!! When we dropped E off in the afternoon Emily was invited to stay and play and then she rang later to ask to stay over.Last time she stayed over I had around 20 text messages,mainly saying I love you or variations of that:-)This time she only felt the need to send 5 or 6 so she was obviously much less anxious!!When Liz the rabbit died Emily was heartbroken that she felt she had been unkind to her that day and had not told her she loved her and since then tells us she loves us at every opportunity many times a day even if she is just going out of the room!! A little game she likes is she say's, I love you and I say, I love you too, she replies I love you more and I say you couldn't possibly to which she replies oh but I could:-))This is played many many times a day....

I went round to pick her up today and was treated to a lovely Chinese lunch and story time. E's Mum is a childminder and Chinese new year celebrations were in full swing.Emily had enjoyed herself and didn't want to come home!!She was a very tired girl although she did go off for a walk with Al who had to become Carlisle Cullen(Twilight) as they went off on the hunt!!

I had a bank statement through today and found that I have rather more money in this particular account than I had thought:-)Before Christmas I had been looking through the Mindware catalogue and Harper's Bazaar and had seen some things I had really wanted to get.I knew I couldn't afford them but made a list and kept the catalogues on my desk hoping that I could jiggle the books and find some pennies and lo and behold the statement came!!I have just spent a very enjoyable time ordering and look forward to them coming:-)I am going to reorganise things in my sunroom,at the moment it has very uncomfortable Rattan furniture and is not a room we choose too spend much time in which is such a shame, so I am on the look out for a second hand two seater sofa and a chair to entice us to sit in there and I am going to put lot's of interesting things(some of which I have just ordered) on the bookshelves and then we can get busy whilst watching TV.

I have been Tagged by Laura at Wistful wanderlust and Claire at Seeing with new eyes.Thank you both, I think!! I will have to find the time to think about 8 random things and then six things that make me happy.That will have to be another night as I am going to get in a lovely hot bath and read my book.Night night.xx

No comments: