"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Sunday 27 September 2009

2007 Guidelines for Local Authorities on Elective Home Education.

Seems the 2007 Guidlines for Local Authorities on Elective Home Education have gone missing from the internet nowhere to be found.

Thanks to those people who had the foresight to save copies.

Linked back to Lisa
Just in case any poor soul arrives elsewhere and can't find them.
As they seem to have gone missing, why don't you link to them, too? In order that no-one slips through the net (and we know how important that is to Balls and co.) please link back to here - and to everyblogger else who does this.

No comments: