"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Touching base...

Been feeling bogged down and unmotivated,focusing too much on negative things,lack of sleep (hot flushes) meaning I have been feeling like a zombie during the day and find it difficult to string two words together,there seems to be a road block between my thought and actually getting the words out:-(

Not a frame of mind conducive to blogging:-)

I hope to be up and running again soon,I have taken action!! I have joined weight watchers and hope that the change in eating habits will translate into renewed energy and a reduction in the severity of the hot flushes, loosing a few stone will help on all levels:-)

The very fact I have posted something even this short may be a good sign;-)

Will just leave you with a few pics of things that have been happening around here,because of course things are never all bad.....

A late night investigation of a spiky visitor.








Look closely and you can see that Lyras companion has moved up and along the rope.


How many herbs can one girl eat?



Another great car boot sale find by Alan.£2.00 for the set.



Getting some use, reading about lions and large cats, Milly's passion at the moment.






And then of course there are the animals that share our lives. to lavish some love on.


1 comment:

Lisa G said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Lisa x