"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 8 April 2010

Thanks.......

A lot of people have recorded their feelings about the news yesterday.As I would have expected there have been some thought provoking opinions.

I haven't written much on here during the process. My circumstances have meant that I was not able to be as intensely involved as I would have liked to be. I have done all in my power to do my bit and I know that every voice,however quiet, added up to a great big shout!I feel proud to have been a very small cog in the Home ed machine :-)
I want to say a heartfelt thanks to all those who fought the bill .There are some amazingly talented people with a skill way beyond my own in their ability to access information, analyse it and communicate the details.I appreciate the time and effort it took for you to do this and the time spent away from your families because of it.It has been a very long fight.
You are all amazing.
 
 The thought that Labour could still get voted back in is not a pleasant one.
I will most definitely not be voting for them.I haven't decided where my vote will go,policy on Home ed will obviously be top of the agenda.
 I have been drawn to the Libertarian Party Values.This vote has to count.More thinking to be done...
 
I may be one small voice but I will be heard.I just hope that there are many more out there shouting the same thing....

No comments: