"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 11 June 2010

A theme tune we can relate to ;-)

Milly was watching Dennis and Gnasher on CBBC whilst I was at the PC putting some pictures from our day on.

She called over,
"I like this theme tune it's lyrics relate to home ed!"
I listened and had to agree:-)

Some of the lyrics are...

Playing by the rules is highly overrated.

They can't hold us back,make the most of very second.

After all is said and done, shout one for all and all for fun.

Nothing is gonna bring us down today.

Open up your eyes, the world outside is waiting...

Here is the song in full if you are at all inclined to listen to it ;-)


No comments: