"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sunday.

Every so often Milly and Alan plan a day out together. Today was such a day.

They headed off around ten to go to a car boot sale. A very large car boot sale held outdoors. One and a half hours walking round netted a book for Al and a rather nice leather bracelet for Milly. Not a great haul but a very good time together. Chippy for lunch and then on to the beach for a walk. 

While they were out I was kept busy all day with baking - a special chocolate fudge cake for my Sisters birthday celebration, some sweet potato cakes and buns. I also made a Pasta putenesca sauce for later in the week. I got a couple of coats of paint on the table from the sun room, in between doing various other jobs. 

The wanderers returned late afternoon, full of their day :-)

Out to my Middle Sisters house tonight to celebrate my little Sisters birthday. A really lovely night full of laughter. I am so lucky to have such wonderful Sisters - their husbands aren't bad either ;-) 


No comments: