"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 27 January 2011

Thursday....

Up around nine for me.Milly had asked me to wake her at ten thirty which I did :-)
Breakfast and Friends DVD for Milly, routine morning jobs for me.
Disappointment, when a call from Alan about having to work late one evening threatened to disrupt plans for a sleep-over next weekend :-(
Luckily a way round it has been found - so it is back on :-) 
Lunch for me. Dressing - whilst watching Friends for Milly.
First singing lesson for Milly with the lovely and very talented D:-)
Lunch for Milly.
Journey to Gym and pool.
Five minutes on exercise bike and then five minutes on the treadmill for me.Milly started on the bike but decided she wasn't liking it today and went on the treadmill.She decided she wasn't keen on doing that either today and went off to get changed.
Pool, a tetchy Milly and a tetchy Mum....Words had - time to think whilst swimming separately for a few minutes! Came together to play - peace....
Sauna for me - watching Milly practising handstands, time after time after time.
Ten minutes later back in the pool.Milly had a great game to play.Handstand competition, X Factor/Britain's got talent style. 10 contestants - all Milly - performing to be entered into the competition .My job was to judge each contestant and clap if they had been good enough to move onto the next round.Then they performed 2 rounds that I had to score and we had to remember which contestants got the highest scores from the two rounds!Good job Milly has a good memory...
I lost count of how many hand stands she did !!
Five minutes in the Jacuzzi for me whilst Emily carried on practising her handstands.
Home to make tea in double quick time with Al,Simpson's for Emily.
Tea and chat at the table for us all.
Tickle fight and play with Skelanimals for Milly and Alan whilst I washed my hair and made a call.
Milly went to bed to listen to story tape - hoping to sleep.
I snuggled on the sofa to watch TV whilst checking Emails and blogs :-)
Milly back down as she couldn't sleep...
Blogging then bed.....

No comments: