"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Monday 28 February 2011

Monday....

I set the alarm for 8.30 -snoozed it many times - lot's of thinking going on ;-) Finally rolled out of bed around 9.30.

As usual Emily and I had been late to bed. I had a bath and was getting into bed around 12.15.Slept like a log - unusual - til around 5 ( must have been all that fresh air on the walk ), when the urge to go to the loo became too much,  then the restless legs took over and the dance moves began :-) Poor Alan - not sure I could cope if things were reversed...


Sunny morning lifted my spirits ;-)

Pottered around doing the usual morning tasks and preparing our swim bag. It was so lovely to have the sun streaming through the sun room windows.I put up the mirror I had painted in the lobby and decided it might need another coat - or perhaps ( maybe the easier option ) I will just distress it to give it that shabby chic look ;-) Also realised I would need to take down the coat rack and give that a coat of paint.
Woke Milly around 10.30.We had a cranial osteopathy app for 12.30 and would be leaving about 12, she likes a while to come round and rarely eats straight after waking...

Fed Milly ( who also woke in a good mood ) and we set off in good time.
I had bought Julie of the Wolves in story Cd and we listened to it on our way,we both enjoyed it and Milly had a smile on her face at the descriptions of the Wolves.Talked about getting the book to read to her, as the CD is abridged...

App with Judith went well.Milly in top form, chatty and very funny.We have been going to Judith for many years but Emily has received Cranial osteopathy - on and off - since she was around 10 months old.At that age it was feeding difficulties and reflux.
Milly has had a growth and headaches and aches and pains associated with that are helped amazingly well with this gentle treatment.Have another app booked for next Mon.

Off to do the shopping at Morrison's.Lunch was first on the agenda though.After eating we played with her new Sims 3 game - trying to work it out -  I am not much help with these things and often find she manages to work it out herself!

Milly doesn't like shopping and I rarely ask her to do it ,choosing instead to find other times to do it when Alan is at home. As we were going to be there for lunch today I had said it would save me a trip tomorrow( which would mean more play time )  if we could do it today.
She made a game up where she got a list with three of the items on my list on it and had to find them and I had three things to find and whoever got back first won.She beat me :-) We had good fun and the time flew by.We also managed to get Alpha and Omega DVD ( we had missed seeing at at the Cinema).

We put the shopping in the boot and all the fridge food in the two cooler boxes and headed off to the pool.

Had a really fabulous time.We went in the steam room and the sauna and dared each other to 'ice cube' (cold shower) afterwards.Laughed so much and had the pool to ourselves most of the time. As usual a wide range of topics were covered and conversations included ( amongst many others ) George Orwell's 1984 Big brother and health benefits of a sauna.
Back home by 5.30, tea for Milly and Al. I unpacked the food and managed to get some emails and stuff sorted before having my soup.

We are going to make a chocolate fudge cake shortly before Glee ( I have only seen odd bits of it and Milly has got into it, so will watch with her so I know what she is talking about ) at 9.

Mum and Dad visiting tomorrow and also Kelly the hairdresser is coming to dye Milly's hair black ( it will be a very dark brown that looks black but will not be as harsh and will fade over time) she is also having pinky red, chunky streaks put in, so photo's tomorrow :-) 

Hope your day has been a good one....

No comments: