"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 12 February 2011

Quick and easy noodles!

250 gm egg noodles - cooked as per instructions.
200 gm prawns (cooked and peeled, I use frozen )
1 clove garlic - sliced.
1 onion - finally sliced.
Bunch coriander - chopped.
2 Tbs tai red curry paste ( I use whatever paste I have in )
Salted peanuts.

Could add water chestnuts and beansprouts but I didn't have any today.
serves 4.

Cook the noodles and once ready...
Stir fry the onion and garlic gently in a wok.
Add prawns and curry paste.This is when you would add the chestnuts and beansprouts too.
After a couple of mins, add the noodles with a little liquid, just enough to moisten. (I tend not to drain them and use tongs to take them straight from the boiling water into the wok and that gives them enough liquid.)

Mix all ingredients and then add coriander and peanuts to serve.
Delish:-)

No comments: