"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Today in a nutshell!

Plans for Me...
Vac round and a quick tidy, Meditation group, lunch with Mum and Emily, play with Em this afternoon, quick hello to Al when he gets in from work, shopping, sushi, swimming and sauna - edited to add that Milly is invited to join me but has declined the offer:-) film with Al and Em, bed.

Milly will, as usual, follow her own organic flow.I have no doubt it will include some Friends ( only on disc 5 of the 10 series box set! ) There was a new story ( characters created and details written ) started last night so that may or may not get worked on.Time with Granny and play with Bratz will also be part of her day.Other than that?
 Well neither of us know the answer to that one ;-)

No comments: