"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 10 September 2011

Blackpool by the sea.....

Sunny Blackpool here we come!!!

Ok, wishful thinking as the forecast is for wind and rain, but we won't let that little fact dampen our enthusiasm :-)

Liz and the children and Liz's mum are already enjoying the delights of Blackpool and we travel down on Monday to join them for four nights. I am hoping for half decent weather on the way down. I am stretching myself and stepping out of my comfort zone by driving us down and it would help if it weren't raining too hard - here's hoping! We will take it easy, there is no rush and we will be stopping off regularly. So - in theory - I should arrive as relaxed as is possible.Time will tell....

On the agenda are the Pleasure beach - main reason for going for Milly - the  Aquarium and the Sandcastle water park - second reason for Milly :-)
A tram ride, culminating in fish and chips at Cleveleys, before a return journey to view the Illuminations.

The caravan site has a pool as well as amusements so we have a lot to fit in during our stay! We all have separate caravans, so plenty of time for rest and quiet time too ;-)

I can't remember the last time I went to Blackpool - it has to be about 20 years ago!!
Should be a great week with buckets of fun and maybe - weather depending - buckets and spades ;-))




No comments: