"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Monday 5 September 2011

Not back to School day(s)

The Schools round here don't go back til Wed/Thurs but we will celebrate from today as most schools seem to be going back today :-)

Nothing special planned - Milly still snoozing and likely to be for some time after a late sleepover on Saturday night. I think I might make a chocolate fudge cake and then we can take a walk out later with Beauty ( likely to be a wet walk as the weather is very changeable ) and come back in for hot chocolate and fudge cake :-)


Nothing extravagant, a simple pleasure as a way to celebrate our choice and the freedom that enables.

3 comments:

Big mamma frog said...

What a fab idea. Maybe we'll do the same.

It's at this time of year as some friends are curtailing their summer fun and going back to school that my kids really appreciate the benefits of home education!

Lynn said...

It didn't quite go to plan... I ended up walking by myself - still a nice experience though :-) However the chocolate fudge cake did go to plan and was the best I have made!

Happy not back to school day :-))

Anonymous said...

Yum, chocolate fudge cake. Happy Not Back to School Day! ... :0)