"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 27 April 2012

Beautiful, bouncing Milly :-)


Milly has been taking quite a few photo's with her ipod. 
The trampoline has been her second home since we got it and she has been taking pictures and videos of herself doing backdrops and flips whilst holding the ipod and listening to music:-) 

Here is one she took the other night.
I love the look on her face and the vibrant blue and red :-) 

As soon as I can get her ipod for a while I will post some of her other images. 
I think she has a good eye :-)

2 comments:

Lily said...

Milly looks and sounds like such a beautiful young woman. That's a lovely striking photo of her.

Lynn said...

Thanks Lily <3