"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Monday....

It's late and I ache soooo much. However the aches and pains are worth it as we have had a lovely day today.
Back to school day for many but for us it was spent visiting Grandparents for lunch and then meeting friends from afar at a halfway point and enjoying a rather chilly walk round the lake. 

Ice cream for the kids who just don't seem to feel the chill and coffee for those of us that do :-) 
Then off we went along with a happy, bouncy Blue dog and Charlie, persistent as ever at trying to catch himself a duck :-)

Sitting in a tree for some of us ...


And trying to capture interesting looking fungi high up on a tree for me. 
Not too sure you will be able to make it out ( right hand side of tree trunk near the top ) but I like the picture because of the solid dead trunks in the middle and the filigree effect of the branches either side  :-)


Home with an extra for a sleepover :-) 
A good way to spend a day...

No comments: