"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Some xmas photo's (in no particular order!!!!)
























Now we are cooking ,I have managed to get a photo on..... I know it's sad but you have no idea how happy these little steps make me!!!!!



This one is of Emily in front of the bare tree in the living room holding a glass bead xmas tree that is one of her favourite xmas ornaments ( hopefully I can find the picture of the decorated one now and add it on) Just hope it all dosen't go pear shaped !!

I have got the picture with the decorated tree up above, what is going on ?



Now I don't know what to do about the order they come out in but I am going to try another one and we will see what happens! Here goes....



Ahh I think I see a pattern here . Dosen't help at the moment I have no idea how to edit this so they are in the right order so I will carry on just now and see how it all ends up....


Well that is a bit of a mish mash but I think I will know what to do next time . I am exhuasted tonight but I just wanted to try getting some photo's on that we took to go with yesterdays post. Learnt a few lessons and will put them into practice another time . You will probably be fed up of seeing photo' s by the time I get it right.....
Oh and I've just seen there is a long way down before the last entry why was that then??????
Ok that looks a bit better. (thanks to Alan for the tip about deleting spaces!!!)




No comments: