"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Monday 10 December 2007

I may become addicted

I didn't take a break after all, and I am proud to announce I have found the info needed to add on side bits!!! the sky is the limit now, well maybe not right now as I really need to sleep, we have a busy day ahead and I need all the energy I can muster.
Who knew how much you can learn when you are interested in it ???
just got to get the time sorted out now!!!!

No comments: