"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 20 December 2007

A test,a realisation,and peace within...

Click to view my Personality Profile page

I found this on a blog I read and took this test. I don't normally put much store by these things and do them for a bit of fun. This got me thinking about how I feel about myself as I read through the breakdown of each characterisric and the qualities it came up with were pretty spot on.
It came as no surprise that I am introverted, I have lived my life wishing I was more extroverted but over the last few years I have come to accept who I am and value my qualities, wish it hadn't taken me 48 years to accept myself but then the journey I have been on in this life has made me who I am and now is the right time for everything to come together and feel right.... So it feels good after all these years to be able to say I am happy with who I am.

No comments: