"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 27 August 2010

Here's to the next chapter...

I have a big birthday coming up next month - 50 years young:-))

I have never worried about getting older and the passing years have never really bothered me.It is quite a landmark birthday though and I have been assessing things over the last week or so in anticipation of reaching my half century..

 This stage in my life is the best I have ever been in.I feel emotionally strong and able to deal with all that life can throw at me:-)
I am learning many new ways to stay positive and am surrounded by people who can help me if I trip up...


I hit 40 and really did feel my life was beginning - having Milly set off a trail of emotions and great healing has been done over the last ten years...
I have grown spiritually and look forward to learning and growing even more.

I am not where I want to be physically but that is coming and above all I am confident that I will never return to the dark place I was in when M.E first came into my life.

I have so many things in my life to be grateful for and am thankful for them daily.

Being 50 (well very nearly) feels good!!
Life is worth living and I intend to enjoy it to the full -)

No comments: