"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 26 July 2011

A fabulous day!

I woke to a wonderful sunny morning and had a choice to make. Should I get up and whiz around town and get the few bits I needed ( Alan was off Ill so would be there for when Milly woke) or should I head out and sunbathe for a while and head into town later on in the afternoon? Mmmm... tough one - not!!
I got my cossie on,  took out my phone, book and some water and spread my blanket on the ground. By about ten o'clock I was bathed in sunlight.

My view from the ground :-)








I listened to a guided meditation on my phone and had a blissful hour on my own.
Alan came out to read his book in the sun and I went to wake Milly and made her breakfast - then the fun began :-))










Come and join me Mum....


It was soooo cold. I chickened out of sitting down.


I stood in and spun her round and round on the tyre.
Then I stood in the middle and held the tyre at the side of the pool whist she went round and round to make a whirlpool...



Round and 


 Round and then under the tyre


and round once more:-)



Never did make it into town...
A good day, a very good day, a fabulous day in fact :-))



2 comments:

Michelle said...

what gorgeous sunshine. We've had none since Sunday here. Girls are off at camp for three days and its been really overcast and even rained a bit :-(. Glad you've had such a good day though. xx

Lynn said...

Three days of sun now :-) I was just tidying the bombsite of a garden ( friends round today ) and actually enjoyed it! It is so rare to have these lovely long days in the garden... It will be quiet round at yours with the girls away! I hope the sun shines on you tomorrow :-)xx