"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 19 May 2012

Ebay production......

Ebay production line today...

Take one eight foot table covered in a white table cover.
At one end start with your pile of products to list...


Work along to the middle of the table and lay out and photograph items.


Then on a small piece of paper record all details.
Size, brand, description etc.
Weigh them and then....


using the laptop ( at the other end of the table production line ) find out how much it costs to post and record this too ( remembering to add on a little to the cost to cover packaging and other incidentals ) 



Store each item in a bag with it's details ready to list.


Download all the pictures when you have worked your way through the pile and then they are ready to list.

  I do it this way as I build up a bagful to list during the week.
 I usually list them sitting on the sofa in the Sun room before Milly gets up.

Tonight I have listed a load whilst watching TV so that I can build up the amount I have for sale. I have found that the more I have on sale the better the returns are ;-)

A full days work today ( apart from a walk along the riverbank ) and the hourly rate is nothing to write home about but every little sale adds up nicely :-)

I will do some more tomorrow ready to list through the week....

1 comment:

Emma Wigginton said...

you are amazing! so organised..hope you are doing well, loved the pics of the epic trip!xx