"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Meet the new member of the family :-)

Meet Persephone or "Percy phone"  as Milly wants to call her :-) 







She is soooo much smaller than our last car and it is taking some getting used to seeing such an ickle car on the drive :-) 
She is rather lovely though :-) 

Just have to learn to drive her now!!!

I learnt to drive in a manual - about 30 years ago... Then I got ill and didn't drive for over 12 years...
I took a refresher driving course in an automatic car and have been driving one for the last 4 years or so...

I am going out with Alan tonight for my first go in her!!!
I am hoping it is a bit like riding a bike ;-)   
We are stuck st home til I master it. That's an incentive to do it ;-)

I have made no plans to go out this week but have to be ready to drive to Carlisle on Monday to see the ortodontist ...

Wish me luck :-)  


1 comment: