"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Milly on a morning! Most gorgeous girl even with bedhead :-)


I was searching through the photos that have been transferred from my phone to get the Blackpool ones organised to put in a post... 
For some reason they no longer come off in a folder and are all jumbled up in no date order :-/
Annoying...but..... it enabled me to find this little gem of Milly a few months ago. 
She had just come downstairs with the most amazing bed hair - no product just a good nights sleep needed for a style like this :-)) 

I ADORE this photo and think she looks so grown up and incredibly beautiful <3 

She doesn't agree with me about her beautifulness but is happy for it to be posted as her hair looks so cool ;-) 




1 comment:

Lily said...

Ha ha, loving the funky hair! (and yes, she *is* beautiful!)