"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 23 December 2011

Seasons Greetings...



We have just got back from meeting friends from Northumberland at a halfway point - well on this occasion the meet up place was actually nearer to us but lovely Liz was very kind and came the extra miles as it was an easier drive for a very tired me :-))

Presents exchanged and my first Turkey of the year for lunch :-) A chat and a wander round the garden center and the hours whizzed by and it was soon time to say goodbye.... Looking forward to seeing you all in the New year xx

Brief stop off at home before heading out to another friends house for a traditional Xmas get together. It will be a shorter visit than normal as a hot bath and a snuggle on the sofa is on the cards for me and Alan whilst Milly and Amy have a sleepover :-)

My wish for you all is that you enjoy a peaceful, happy and memorable festive season. xxx

No comments: