"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 1 October 2009

Bathtime snapshots:-)

A couple of mornings ago I got up and walked in to the bathroom to find this lovely little scene :-)



The next morning,two of her soft toys drying off, after being in the bath with her.



Emily has a love of animals,her particular interests at the moment are Wolves and cats (large or small).On a day out with Alan to get my Birthday present they went around all the charity shops and amongst other treasures, she manged to find a lovely book on cats.She has dipped into it herself over the last few weeks, but had obviously wanted Al to read it to her last night while she was in the bath.



This is the sight that normally greets me after Milly's bath,wet socks and other items of clothing, as she loves to get in with some clothes still on:-)




I often sit with her and read while she bathes/plays but Al has been with her the last few nights. I do love to find these little snapshots of the times I'm not with her.

1 comment:

Maire said...

Love this post.