"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 6 March 2008

Quickie

I have to be quick tonight it is later than I normally sit down to post and I still have to wash up and a few other bits before going to bed,I'm a little tired tonight.

We have just watched Billy Elliot.Alan and I have seen it about five times but it was the first time for Emily.
Lot's of swear words, some of which she has heard at school and some of which she didn't even know where swear words!! I adore the film and I could watch the last sequence time and time again and cry each time.

Food coop today, so we went over for a while to help out, but the other two children who come with their Mum had to go early and it isn't quite the same for Milly on her own so we came home after we had packed all the bags up and she watched the end of a DVD she had started this morning. Then onto lunch before dropping Milly off at my sisters for their Thurs get together which seems to be turning into sewing time.Milly has progressed from just using the foot pedal on the machine to guiding through the material herself and today made a bed ,sheet and pillow for Pan her daemon,Scruffy dog may also be able to share it as it is big enough:)

I nipped into town to try and get Milly some walking boots and trekking sandals but they didn't have any her size(annoyingly she is an in between size at present 3 is too small and a 4 is too big in some styles) so we will head of on a trip to Keswick where there are numerous outdoor activities shops.Whilst I was in town I got the ingredients for a hand balm I had read about on Raising the next Generation.I am going to try to make some up and then might try some of the other ideas in a book that was recommended,Simple solutions for less toxic living by A Berthold-Bond.

I have lingered too long and must get off as My eyes are closing and if it wasn't for spellcheck(thank god it's working again) this would look as if it was written in a foreign language.
Good night and god bless:)))

1 comment:

Stacie said...

"nipped into town..." I love that!