"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 8 March 2008

Wish it were true!!!!




You Are Rouge Red



Of all the reds, you are the most energetic and vibrant.

You never need to recharge, and in fact, you often recharge others.

Gutsy and brave, you've never let your fears stop you from doing anything.

You figure that life is all about experiences, and you'll always take that leap of faith.


Not too sure about the never needing to recharge and recharging others!!!! My battery has been running on flat for quite some time :-)))

Milly is poorly today, she started with flu like symptoms and we had no sleep last night just lots of moaning and groaning from a sleepy and very hot little bod....
Today has been lot's of TV and story tapes and reading.I think we will both be asleep very early,she resists sleep and won't nap even when she is running a temperature and obviously knackered.Fingers crossed for a better night and some improvement tomorrow.

No comments: