"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 28 February 2008

Thursday antics

Had a good day today. Went off to the food coop to help out this morning, we haven't been for a few weeks for various reasons so it was nice to be back.
Emily started the day by cracking her knee on the wooden floor trying to show her cartwheel off!!She can't do one but the other little girl there was doing a flip over she had perfected at gymnastics and I think Emily felt a tad jealous!! She cried and had to sit and rest her leg for some time, but did manage to hobble to the kitchen to get herself a couple of chocolate biscuits, these were obviously just the thing to help with a sore knee.....Once she had had a time to rest and two other children trying very hard to make her feel better she played really well with both children and when we had to leave it took a while to get away for lunch..

After a quick lunch whilst she started watching charlie and the chocolate factory we went off to my sisters.I left Emily and came back to sort out paperwork pay bills and do filing after I had my lunch. Took 2 hours, granted some of that was looking through the book people catalogue and ordering a few bits!!!

On to pick up Emily who was wearing a super skirt her and my sister had made by cutting down a denim skirt of my sisters and adding heart buttons and applique heart and flower. Emily did not want to put her fingers near the needle on the machine but had used the pedal and had perfected the speed and balance needed to keep the needle going whilst my sister guided it through.

On to a friends house for a play,well actually as her friend is older they tend to spend a lot of time playing music and talking about primeval/Mcfly/Dr who...
I had a good natter with my Friend .

Home to make chicken Korma for tea,Emily had requested this last week as I was doing the menus but when she came through and asked what was for tea said she would never have asked for it as she hates curry !! She is in such an opposite mood at present.Breathe in and let it go......I didn't rise to the bait and she did have a little taste and ate the nan bread then had some toast for supper before going off to bed with Al.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Wow, what a busy day!