"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 9 May 2009

Lemonade award



Some time ago before I came down with the awful virus Shirl very kindly gave me this award.I have been meaning to get round to acknowledging it since then.

The lemonade award is for blogs showing “Attitude and/or Gratitude.”

I am very grateful to shirl and also Linda who has also just given me the same award.

I started this blog 2 years ago and never expected anyone to be intersted in the day to day activities that I write about.I am incredibly flattered that people do read and enjoy our story and even more so that they keep coming back :-)

One of the things I enjoy so much about blogland is the connections you can make with people you would not have a chance of meeting.I have "known" Shirl online for quite some time but I have just "met" Linda.Thanks again ladies.xx

I will pass the award on to 10 others.I have had a few awards to pass on over the last few months so I will try to pass it on to some I have not already shared with.

Stephanie

Jean

Mon

Emma

Carlotta

Gill

Danae

Big mama frog

Laura

Schuyler

5 comments:

Big mamma frog said...

Aw thank you! It's lovely to be appreciated!

Carlotta said...

Oh that's lovely...Thank you.

And actually, I could really do with that this particular am. (Off to work without having slept much!)

piscesgrrl said...

I opened this today, on Mother's Day. Perfect! Many thanks!!

sunnymama said...

Congratulations on your award :)

SE'LAH... said...

Congrats on your award. I am glad to discover your blog. Wonderful blog you've got here.