"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 28 May 2009

A rude awakening.....

Wrote yesterday about how much I enjoy waking gently with Milly next to me,really not too keen an clunks on the head at 7.20 though!!

That was my alarm call this morning;-) I needed to be up to help out at the food co-op so looking on the bright side, with that rude awakening I get to browse and have a little time on my own before waking the dreaming, flailing around,Milly:-)

No comments: