"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Sunday 17 May 2009

Car wash shenanigans!!

A sleepover for Milly and A last night, arranged at the last minute and the first one they have had together for quite some time.

I went off to bed around 12.15 and apparently they dozed off around 1.00.
I had to wake them from a very deep sleep at 9.15 as A was being picked up.Pancakes were quikly made for A before mum called to collect.I made Milly some and then Alan asked if she would like to clean the car with him.I was amazed when she said yes!! I would have put bets on her saying no after her late night,it just goes to show I should never make assumptions;-)
Mayhem ensued with lots of squealing and laughter.







In to warm up with a hot chocolate and she decided to watch Night at the Museum in the living room where they had slept last night.



I had taken out the vacum and had also got the ingredients out to make a sweet potato cake, so things I could be getting on with and I knew she would be ok watching on her own but I decided it would be much nicer if I snuggled down with her and watch the film,so glad I did,I loved it.We will head off to the cinema soon to see the sequel:-)

After we ate lunch Milly texted E to see if she wanted to come over for a while this afternoon and got the answer she hoped for:-0

A quick trip to pick her up and then I was able to make the cake chatting to the two of them and clean up and vacuum while it was cooking and they played.

Alan has painted a part of the wall in the dining room white today so that Milly can draw on the wall if she wants.Freinds can leave their mark too which will nice,until such time as it is full and we will just paint over it.I would have liked to have more of the wall to draw on but she does like these posters and they are handy as quick references or just to spark a thought off,or make a connection to something already known.And another rather important reason is that they are covering up holes in the wall where the shelves used to be above my desk!!!



The two girls are in the living room watching lady gaga and such on utube and connecting with friends on MSN.I have taken five to blog while Alan is out with Beauty.

Plans for the rest of the day include,shopping for food on line, Tea, driving E home at some point and then back for an appointment with a bath and a book.

No comments: